Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be responsible for accurately and efficiently scale all logs keeping track of inventory, handling customer service, service the sawmill, and daily care of the equipment. You will work in a team atmosphere on a day to day basis. This organization can train the right individual who wants to learn more about the industry. Be involved with a family-owned and operated organization that will provide you growth and stability.
- Privately owned company
- Leading Manufacturer of kiln dried hardwood
- Established Company in business for over 20 years
- Produces the highest quality hardwoods with modern and updated technology
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive hourly wage, full benefits, and PTO.
- Company car allowance and mileage
- 401K and full benefits package
For More Information, Contact Mike Downing at (603) 725-4038 Mike@snapdragonassociates.com
- Live and work in a beautiful part of New Hampshire
- Quick drive to the mountains or the beautiful lakes
- Great school systems and nationally ranked colleges near by