Local Truck Driver CDL Class A $3K Bonus!
$55,000 - $65,000/year average annual salary
MedTrans (Medline Industries) is currently accepting applications for Local Class A Local Truck Drivers to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in Plainfield, IN. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver’s license and prior verifiable experience and references, preferably local, route delivery experience. Routes typically have 1-10 stops per day; routes will vary day to day and can change at any time.
Work for the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of CDL A delivery drivers for our location in Plainfield, IN.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A $3K Bonus!
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
Requirements of the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A $3K Bonus!
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: food service, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Compensation for the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A $3K Bonus!
Salary for this position is $19.00 - $20.00/hour, based upon prior experience, plus monthly and quarterly safety/pallet incentive, that can equate to an additional $2-$3/hour; Incentive attainable but not guaranteed. Overtime after 40 hours per week, average 40-50 hours/week. Average annual salary $55,000 - $65,000 per year. Full benefits after 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations; 401k enrollment on first day of employment.
Typical Work Schedule for the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A $3K Bonus!
Sunday-Thursday, start time typically 9pm, work 8-12 hours per day; availability of routes/work schedules unknown until start date; must be willing to work all schedules.