This company is a leading cutting edge materials and components manufacturer in the automotive industry. This international company was established in 1970 and currently operates 11 production subsidiaries and 11 sales bases globally with a corporate hub in Korea and a research and development hub in Japan.
This company manufactures motors, sensors, communication modules, power modules, camera modules, and LED light modules for automobiles. They are cultivating innovative new products in the areas of power for automobiles and various electronic devices.
The Local Support Engineer is the primary contact point for customers’ quality and development teams in the electric vehicle components field.
- Execute quality issues tracking and initial response to customers
- Inspect and analyze return units
- Regularly communicate with teams at HQ about quality issues
- Perform root cause co-analysis and deliver 8D report to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in quality, development, or sales engineering working with major OEMs or Tier 1 power electronics suppliers
- Strong background in electronics or electrical components
- Knowledge of e-powertrain system
- Ability to travel to customers in the Detroit Metro area and Holland, MI