Temporary Local Site Administrator
Another great opportunity presented by Recruitment Partners! If you are an experienced Site Timekeeper and Administrative professional looking to advance your skill set, then the role of the Temporary Local Site Administrator is the role for you! You will get the chance to work in a dynamic group environment that is professional and continuously growing!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Data entry of high volume union and non-union daily timesheets
- Create and submit a high volume of LEM’s
- Verify and resolve any timesheet and invoice discrepancies
- Perform payroll checks and verifications to ensure accuracy
Your strengths include:
- 2+ years of timekeeping experience will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast paced Oil and Gas company
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity on a local site
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!