Local Truck Driver CDL Class A $3K Bonus
$47,000 - $63,000 average annual salary
MedTrans (Medline Industries) is currently accepting applications for Commercial Driver’s License Class A Truck Drivers to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in Aurora, CO. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver’s license and prior verifiable experience and references, preferably local, route delivery experience. Routes typically have 8-13 stops per day; routes will vary day to day and can change at any time.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice. Due to continued growth we are in need of CDL A delivery drivers for our location in Aurora, CO.
Requirements of the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A $3k Sign On Bonus
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and you must be able to drive a manual transmission and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with drop & hook, no touch required
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
Responsibilities of the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A $3k Sign On Bonus
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight delivery using lift-gate, pallet-jack, 2-wheeler
Compensation for the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A $3k Sign On Bonus
Salary for this position is $17.50/hour-$18.50/hour with progression to $20.50/hour plus monthly and quarterly bonuses that can equate to an additional $2-$3/hour. Overtime after 40 hours per week, average 40-50 hours/week. Full benefits after 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations; 401k enrollment on first day of employment.
Work Schedule for the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A $3k Sign On Bonus
Monday-Friday; start times vary between 2am-4am; work 8-10 hours per day; work schedule may change; availability of routes/work schedules unknown until start date; must be flexible with work schedule and willing to run all routes.