Local CDL Class A Shuttle Driver $3K Bonus
$60,000 - $70,000 average annual salary
MedTrans (Medline Industries) is currently accepting applications for Commercial Driver’s License Class A Truck Drivers to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in Aurora, CO. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver’s license and prior verifiable experience and references.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
Company is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local CDL Class A Shuttle Driver for our location in Aurora, CO.
Requirements of the Local CDL Class A Shuttle Driver $3K Bonus
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with drop & hook, no touch required
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
Responsibilities of the Local CDL Class A Shuttle Driver $3K Bonus
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Drop & Hook; no touch freight
Compensation for the Local CDL Class A Shuttle Driver $3K Bonus
Salary for this position is $21.00-$22.00/hour based on experience plus monthly and quarterly safety/pallet incentive that can equate to an additional $2-$3/hour. Incentive is attainable but not guaranteed. Overtime after 40 hours per week, average 40-50 hours/week. Average annual salary $60,000 - $70,000 per year. Full benefits after 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations; 401k enrollment on first day of employment.
Work Schedule for the Local CDL Class A Shuttle Driver $3K Bonus
Sunday-Thursday; depart 10pm with loaded trailer to swap for empty trailer in Grand Junction; this is a time-sensitive shuttle position, drop & hook - no touch freight; must be extremely punctual and reliable; work 8-12 hours per day; work schedule may change; availability of routes/work schedules unknown until start date; must be flexible with work schedule and willing to run all routes.