Loan Operation Rep II
Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The main function of the loan operation rep is to ensure timely, complete, and accurate packaging of all loans originated by loan officers.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Verify loan documents including income credit appraisal and title insurance.
- Collect required documentation, review file documentation, and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with company policy.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents for recurring internal reports.
- Act as a liaison between the borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender.
- Contact and communicate with clients by telephone, e-mail, or in-person.
What you will bring to this role:
- Basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
-Communication Skills: written and verbal (most of the work is done on paper but communication is important because of the team environment)
-Attention to detail
-Computer Savvy- to pick up the systems they will be trained on
-Admin/clerical office experience- 1-2 years min
- Loan experience
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.