The ideal candidate will have the ability to image/scan all loan documentation and review commercial, consumer, real estate and commercial purpose single family resident loan files.
You will also provide general support to the post-closing division
of the loan department. If you have this experience and are looking for an outstanding growth opportunity apply today!
- Scan daily loan documentation in a timely manner.
- Scan loan files and supporting documents (appraisals, draws, etc.).
- Scan original notes and create and file note jackets.
- Receive items to clear exceptions, update tracking; correspond with lending staff regarding clearing of exceptions.
- Routinely update tickler items as documents are received.
- Assist lending staff with questions regarding exceptions.
- Provide general support in loan operation functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent education certificate (GED) required
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Some knowledge of loan documents preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (e.g. create new documents, edit existing files, create tables, sort/filter data, print documents, generate new records, email and calendaring)
- Strong communication and customer service skills