Great opportunity to serve in a large, modern healthcare organization.
You can make a difference. Work as part of a Behavioral Health team to better the lives of individuals. Bring your compassion and caring, as well as your organizational skills and professional training and experience.
· Education Requirements
· Experience Requirements
- Bachelors’ degree in Counseling, Social Work or closely related field; equivalent combination of education and experience; Masters’ degree preferred
- Current State of Arizona license in behavioral health field (LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW, LISAC, LASAC)
- Must have at least 1 year previous case management experience
- Current valid State of Arizona driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal)
- Computer skills proficient to perform position requirements
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects as needed, and pay strong attention to detail