Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Direct Hire Full-time opportunity in Kaneohe, Hawaii. Please let me know if you are interested in an opportunity of this caliber!?
Scheduling Interviews now!
**This is not a contract position**
Collaborating with other Charge Nurses to coordinate all care for assigned residents.
- Administering medications as ordered by the physician and according to policy and procedures; Notifying physician when medications are consistently refused.
- Taking verbal/telephone orders from physicians and transcribes orders to new medication administration record, the pre-printed physician order sheet, resident chart, treatment/care plans as appropriate.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of resident medications and medical stock supplies.
- Performing assessments on admission, transfer and/or discharges.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Experience in geriatrics and current nursing standards of practice preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviation required.
- Must possess supervisory skills.
- Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Hawaii required.
- CPR and First Aide required.
To learn more or apply, please contact Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.