Licensed Practical NurseChattanooga, TennesseeOur client the State of Tennessee is now HIRING for several Licensed Practical Nurse positions in Chattanooga! The hours for these positions are (7:00 am to 8:30 pm) LPN is a daytime, 13/5 hour shift, 3 shifts per week including every other weekend.
* Licensed Nurse is responsible for medication administration for each patient on a nursing unit.
* The Licensed Nurse is also responsible for assisting the RN and Psych Tech with patient care including obtaining vital signs, ADLs, continence care, special observation monitoring and transporting patients to and from areas outside of the nursing unit.
* The Licensed Nurse also completes all documentation related to patient care and forms necessary for quality improvement processes.
Education and Experience:
- LPN State License
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and organization
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift and move patients
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Extensive knowledge of basic health care procedures
- Knowledge in measuring and administering medication
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
** GET YOUR FOORT IN THE DOOR WITH THE STATE OF TENNESSEE - DON'T MISS OUT ON THESE REWARDING NEW POSITIONS**
To learn more, please contact Nick Mazur at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890, ext. 110.