Interviewing now. Ready to hire. Opportunity: An experienced, Licensed Commercial Account Services Executive to serve as an insurance advisor/consultant to clients. In-office (hybrid - in time) Atlanta, 30339, up to $115K, DOE, plus bonus, rich benefits, great work-life balance. Qualified candidates, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the SUBJECT LINE: Licensed Commercial & Property Account Services Executive - Atlanta, for consideration. Top candidates will be contacted.
- MUST have job stability to be considered.
- MUST be proactive- will have admin support - but need to be organized with time and schedule.
- Minimum experience -mid-level
Click here to apply online
- Expertly manages the client relationship
- Work with clients to develop an insurance program that will adequately respond to the client's total risk management needs.
- Must regularly consult with the client to identify risk and exposure, advise on the proper values for the client's assets, and recommend appropriate and cost-effective solutions.
- Manage 30-50 re-occurring (not new market) accounts on the desk
- After implementing the proper insurance program for the client, act as a liaison between the client and the insurance company, gathering and passing underwriting information about the client to the insurance company and providing customer service throughout the life of the relationship.