Flybridge Staffing is currently looking to hire multiple, Permanent/Direct Hire Licensed Health Insurance Agents for one of our clients in the Miami area. You will be responsible for contributing to our Client’s sales efforts and driving customer acquisition by providing members with information about their insurance policies, assisting them in understanding their coverage, identifying potential risk management strategies, and facilitating the claims filing process when needed. This role is 100% onsite in the Wynwood area – Miami.
- Assisting customers with insurance plan recommendations and enrollments
- Consistently meet required quality assurance, productivity, and sales performance goals
- Overseeing a portfolio of our Client’s Members
- Identifying risk management strategies
- Handling policy changes
- Tracking claims
- A valid health insurance license is required.
- A valid life insurance license is preferred.
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- Strong sales skills and relevant insurance experience
- Bilingual Preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Potential to make over $80,000 (base salary + commission)
- Quality Leads & Inbound Calls. No Cold Calls Here!
- Licensing assistance
- Competitive bonus and commission structure
- 75% reimbursement on Health Insurance Coverage
- $50 fitness reimbursement (Monthly)
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs.