Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Downtown health center seeking staff LCSW to join their growing team! This company is very serious about serving one of the state's most needy populations.
You will be responsible for coordinating all psychosocial community services under the general direction of the Integration Manager. The purpose of this position is to provide screenings and short-term, brief therapeutic interventions to health center patients. Additionally, you will be responsible for coordinating mental health and substance abuse services with external agencies when necessary, including detox, community service agencies, recovery-oriented support groups, etc. You will assist leadership in identifying gaps and opportunities related to expanding mental health and substance abuse services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Close understanding of the population served.
- Participate in outreach services with the team.
- Coordinate with physicians and other personnel in client evaluation and treatment to foster meaningful interventions.
- Complete assessment of patients to determine presence and extent of mental health issues and substance abuse, document assessments, and make treatment recommendations based on assessment with input from others treating patient.
- Develop and document individualized treatment plans that address the needs of client population.
- Provide counseling and support to individuals and families.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Doctorate in Psychology required.
- Must possess Arizona BBHE licensure (LCSW) or Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners licensure.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Two years of experience working in the health care field.
- Current Arizona Department of Safety Clearance Card, or ability to secure one prior to start.
- Current Arizona Driver’s License.
Please contact Nick Mazur at 602-788-5890 or NICK@APNUSA.com for more information!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.