please email a resume to email@example.com
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Level 2 Engineers and Leaders in the duties of application development and maintenance of the Level 2 Resources in the plant.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Consults with clients to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Writes and maintains technical specifications.
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
- Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
- Converts designs and specifications into computer code.
- Compiles code into programs and corrects errors detected in compile process.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Consults with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs.
- Trains end users or technical support staff to use programs.
- Installs and tests programs at client site.
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of Technical Degree from approved University/College
- Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- C, C++, C#, VB.NET
- Familiar with COM and .NET Framework
- HTML5 and CSS3 experience a plus
- Strong Object Oriented Programming background
- Familiar with Client/Server application development
- Familiar with SQL Server and Oracle Databases