please email a resume to email@example.com
This position is responsible for
assisting the Level 2 Engineers and Leaders in the duties of application
development and maintenance of the Level 2 Resources in the plant.
- Consults with clients to gather information about program needs,
objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow,
logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces
with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and
- Writes and maintains technical specifications.
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and
compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and time tables for
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in
programming or to use as program platforms.
- Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces,
printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
- Converts designs and specifications into computer code.
- Compiles code into programs and corrects errors detected in
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and
confirm programs meet specifications.
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Consults with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug
programs to meet needs.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program
development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others
that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from
others regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs.
- Trains end users or technical support staff to use programs.
- Installs and tests programs at client site.
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of Technical Degree from approved
- Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- C, C++, C#, VB.NET
- Familiar with COM and .NET Framework
- HTML5 and CSS3 experience a plus
- Strong Object Oriented Programming
- Familiar with Client/Server application
- Familiar with SQL Server and Oracle