Our client in Toronto is looking for a full-time Level 2/3 IT Specialist.
- Provide Level 2 tech support fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and application
- Interpret, understand, and deliver end-user requirements
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues for various clients
- 3+ year's experience working in a level 2 end-user support role or desktop support role preferably without a team
- Experience with Windows 7/10 Windows Server 2008/2012 and Active Directory
- Experience with Desktop, Laptops, and mobile devices
- Experience with LAN and WAN Technologies, Server technologies, AD, backup, RAID, RAS, VPN, etc.
- Experience working with Office 365 and Azure
- Good Problem Solving and Communication Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or relevant field or relevant work experience
- 3+ years' relevant Experience
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!