Legal Secretary II
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Administrative Professionals for various immediate temporary positions with the City.
This Legal Secretary II is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall legal skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Considerable knowledge of legal terminology and legal procedures
- Considerable knowledge of departmental policy and procedures as necessitated by work assignments
- Organize and plan the work of less experienced secretaries
- Communicate effectively in oral or written format
- Work at a high degree of independence and accuracy
- Function effectively under work pressure
- Maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the department
- Considerable skill in the operation of word processing equipment
Your strengths include:
- Completion of the twelfth (12th) school grade including business subjects and successful completion of the Legal Secretarial program from an approved business school/college
- Three (3) years’ experience in legal secretarial work, including demonstrated supervisory capability
- An additional two (2) years of legal secretary experience is required in lieu of completion of the Legal Secretarial program
- Customer service experience
- Experience using Google suite of products. Adjusted typing score of 45 wpm, data entry of 8000 kph, Word & Excel scores of 80% or above.
- Strong customer focus
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!