One of our Top Clients in Atlanta is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant/Paralegal with Personal Injury experience.Duties:
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Investigated facts to obtain relevant issues necessary to determine causation, damages, and extent of injuries.
- Independently developed litigation plan to track and control legal expenses.
- Drafted correspondence, letters of protection and other legal instruments including summarizing deposition and interrogatories.
Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Legal Administration Skills, Litigation, Client Relationships, Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Client Confidentiality
Click here to apply online