Temporary Legal Assistant
If you are an experienced Legal Administrative professional looking to advance your skill set, then the role of the Temporary Legal Assistant is the role for you! This is a great opportunity that will allow you to gain extensive experience and advance your skill set.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Managing calendars, scheduling appointments and updating diaries.
- Documenting and processing budgetary/claim expenses.
- Typing, editing and proofreading judgments daily.
- Verifying case and statute citations and ensuring accuracy.
- Conducting research as needed.
- Preparing material and documents for court hearings.
- Establishing and maintaining filing systems.
- Handling incoming telephone inquiries.
- Handling couriers, incoming and outgoing mail.
- Coordinating travel arrangements often of complex nature.
- Taking meeting minutes and organizing meetings as required.
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of legal administration experience is required
- Experience with PCLaw is required
- Ability to learn new software quickly is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
- A great place to grow and develop your skillset
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology