Our client, a large corporation with global operations, based in Northwest Metro Atlanta, Georgia, in North Cherokee County, has an immediate need for a Legal Administrative Assistant. Below are the requirements and qualifications for this positions:
- Books travel arrangements, including international flights, hotels and rental cars for Vice President and Assistant General Counsel
- Prepares expense reports for members of the Legal Department
- Assists with preparing PowerPoint presentations and other reports
- Assists with documents including simple correspondence, filing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Assists with tracking billable time, tracking invoices from outside counsel, transfer agents, etc.
- Manages invoice processing for invoices from external law firms
- Maintains all meetings materials including binders, minutes, agendas, etc.
- Assists with document retention program compliance and implementation
- Familiarity with outside counsel billing software such as CounselLink and Legal Tracker
Education, skills and experience required:
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting executive staff (prior “in-house” experience preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including CounselLink, Legal Tracker, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize various assignments to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision
- High School diploma required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have stable work history and stellar professional references (from prior supervisors)
If you have the requisite education, skill set and experience and would like to be considered, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to apply online:
Click here to apply online