Our client is searching for a Legal Administrative Assistant for their growing Law Firm.
- Coordinate/Maintain attorney calendars
- Schedule interviews, meetings, depositions etc…
- Manage correspondence with courts, opposing counsel etc…
- Conduct E-Filing
- Responsible for Sorting and Scanning all mail including but not limited to Pre-Litigation as well as Litigation documents
- Manage client communications
- Organize and maintain documents
- Other special projects as needed
- Minimum 2 years related experience preferably with a personal injury or Workers Compensation Law firm
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Apple products preferred
This client is ready to interview and hire immediately.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
Click here to apply online