Manufacturing Engineer Manufacturing Company Elkhart, IN
This company designs, fabricates, and manufactures specialty glass and windows for a variety of markets, including automotive and residential.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for improving manufacturing processes. This position will maintain and improve processes related to safety, quality, delivery, cost, and continuous improvement.
- Sustain a culture of continuous improvement by supporting the KPI process, collecting and analyzing relevant data, and identifying and solving problems using manufacturing problem-solving tools
- Promote safety by supporting a “Zero Injury” culture and the elimination or reduction of exposure to hazards
- Support NPI and engineering project launches
- Assist in creating and implementing and maintaining training, controls plans, and standardized work to assure quality
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- 3+ years of manufacturing engineering experience
- Lean experience manufacturing experience
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity – please apply directly to this ad