endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive company is looking for a Lean Manufacturing Manager
- Ensure the plant has a Lean strategy and roadmap leading to the achievement of lean processes and lean operating practices.
- Act as a change agent to ensure lean processes are deployed in improvements
- Coach and develop Lean Engineers / Managers to become business leaders.
- Lead the application of Lean tools and appropriate project planning tools to improve processes, eliminate waste, and reduce cycle time..
- Ensure Lean Engineers / Managers connect projects and methodology to the strategies of the global business unit.
- Identify, establish, and deliver measurable processes for continuous improvement and regularly evaluate success.
- Drive the ongoing institutionalization of solutions for assessing Lean performance in alignment with customer and financial goals.
- Audit the Lean system at the plant on a regular basis
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in one or more project leadership role(s).
- 5+ years’ experience in the Toyota Production System working in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to demonstrate a strong ability to lead change is required.