Multi Billion Dollar International Tier One Automotive company located in the Battle Creek area is looking for a Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement Specialist.
Key Responsibilities and Activities Include:
- Ensure the correct organization and application of continuous improvement and optimization activities
- Guarantee the optimization of manufacturing processes through the use of principles and methodologies of self-quality, just-in time, kaizen, six sigma, lean manufacturing etc.
- Ensure the monitoring and analysis of the performance indicators
- Ensure developing, implementing and updating of the process documentations, reporting sheets and communication instruments, supporting product lifecycle and optimization projects
Best candidates will have:
- 5 years of experience in a continuous improvement role
- 2+ years CI/Lean Leadership / Supervision or Management
- A degree in a technical field (engineering)
- Experience with Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, etc.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.