Our client is looking to add a qualified Leader of DevOps to their growing team. This job opportunity is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Our client is looking for an exceptional person, who is experienced in building and maintaining a customer-focused culture, excellent communication skills and the ability to answer questions and solve problems.A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work well with others and thrive in a team-based workplace.Our client is looking for a full-time member, to join a growing team in a lean and modern work environment. An ideal candidate is a team player and avid learner who is passionate about finding the right technical solutions to complex problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with IS Leaders and corporate planning functions to actively plan, build and maintain the required value and functional streams.
- Collaborate with the planning functions of the business and IS to organize work packages from the prioritized enterprise backlog for execution within the Value Streams.
- Lead top-down planning and execution of large initiatives across multiple value streams, including identification and adoption of the appropriate methodology.
- Coach IS Delivery (value streams) and IS Operations (functional teams) , our partners (IS, business units), and our leaders to adopt agile and DevOps practices and thinking.
- Foster mindset for high-performing, cross-functional teams.
- Creating and maintaining a professional culture within the teams, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of delivering excellence and quality.
- 10+ years of leadership roles in software development, technology implementation, PMO, large program and/or large project execution experience, with at least 5+ years track record in Agile and/or DevOps Transformation and coaching.
- Proven knowledge and practical experience of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Experience with process automation and optimization (e.g. TOC, lean, six sigma, agile)
- Resource management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and align business needs to IS services. Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills; Credible, confident and articulate with the ability to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Excellent coaching and team-building skills.
Education and Training:
- University, college or technical degree in information technology or business.
Consideration will be given to those that have the following licenses/certifications:
- Technical designations are valued, but not required.
To apply, please email your resume to Shamir Ramji, and Aapar Sandhu. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!