The Lead Advisor leads the local team focused on delivering an excellent client experience. As a leader, you will inspire your team to provide the best client experience possible through coaching, performance monitoring, and employee engagement. As the downtown brand ambassador, you will be involved in community development in partnership with the firm’s marketing team to increase brand awareness through events, workshops, and sponsorships. In addition, the Lead Advisor will be managing the existing relationships and taking on new relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement firm initiatives to grow the business through relationship contact, local marketing, seminars, and client appreciation.
- Fostering the development of all associates by coaching, mentoring, and motivating individuals to provide exceptional to all new and existing relationships.
- Positive Attitude, empowering business professionalism, and strong work ethic with a high level of integrity.
- Participate in the Discovery process, risk tolerance, and goal-setting exercises with new prospective clients and deliver the initial framework for a financial plan.
- Maintain an effective contact strategy with existing clients to strengthen and deepen the relationships resulting in becoming their Trusted Advisor
- Responsible for engaging in business development (prospecting, development of external and internal referral sources, use of personal and professional contacts) to deliver results.
- Build and maintain excellent working and engaging relationships with internal partners and teammates.
- Work with the Director of Wealth Management Services to create and review growth plans.
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regarding securities transactions and code of ethics.
- 40%/60% ratio of Leadership to Wealth Manager responsibilities.
- 10+ years’ experience in a client-facing financial advisor position.
- Experience managing discretionary relationships.
- Ability to communicate sophisticated investment strategies to all levels of clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate understanding of comprehensive wealth management concepts.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Thorough understanding of the financial markets.
- Passion for providing a fiduciary standard of care to clients.