endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Lead Validation Engineer
Join a Global Healthcare Manufacturer who is the #1 leader within its specialty. Rated thru Fortune as “Most Admired Companies to work for”!
This role offers:
- Highly sustainable industry now and in the future
- Top 50 Diverse Company
- Local role with upward mobility in Corporate
- Highly innovative, emerging markets
- Own validation thru periodic review of existing validation packages, monitoring of active validation packages, setting expectations for validation packages, and ensuring compliant reviews are executed.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Manage and coordinate the Validation Change Control System, Validation Master Plan and associated schedule and all related documentation.
- Facilitate yearly training for the site through coordination with Division Validation resource
- Responsible for the creation of validation packages and review of all validation protocols and packages.
- SME for the QA IT Systems (M-FILES) through which Validation Change Control is documented.
- This Job function will change where updated procedures to GMP, EHS, Technical / New Equipment, Quality Procedures & SOP’s are made.
- Bachelor's Degree; Mechanical Engineering or Food Science Preferred. Master's degree a plus.
- 3 years of validation engineering required
- Experience in pharma, food, beverage, or chemicals required
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.