endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a Global Leader and help develop next gen “brain of interior vehicle systems”
Lead Systems Architect - Vehicle Integration
IMPACT and OPPORTUNITY
We are going digital and building on its industry leading heritage in delivering comfort solutions in the Automotive space. We are seeking a deeply technical expert to lead the creation of breakthrough in-vehicle solutions that provide improved energy consumption characteristics (vehicle range for EVs), new levels of personalized comfort and wellness via connectivity to the Cloud, as well as integration with an expanded range of in-cabin capabilities to further enhance the driver and passenger experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design full end to end reference solutions for future generation technologies such as ClimateSenseTM with seamless integration to OEM vehicle systems, mobile applications and the Cloud.
- Lead the technical delivery of the End to End solution.
- Define the overall User Experience in partnership with Marketing and Product owners and Customer feedback.
- Design and implement demo vehicles for major industry trade shows and Automotive OEM tech showcases.
- Collaborate with Application/HMI software partners as well as OEMs to create immersive consumer experiences.
- Collaborate with Automotive OEMs to refine the experience, implement new solutions within their product lines.
- Create solutions that inspire what is possible, while connecting with product driven organizations regarding feasibility.
- BS Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with integration of complex systems into modern automotive architecture/solutions.
- Deeply knowledgeable of trends in connected vehicle architecture including current networks and future direction (e.g., domain-based control).
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and resourceful (e.g., sourcing external partners, collaborating with customers to solve new problems).
- Proven ability to adapt and overcome while treading in uncharted territory.
- Deeply knowledgeable with Software/API integration of network technologies such as CAN, LIN.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Demonstrated rapid prototype approach to new product development.
- Excellent technical project management skills.
- Experience with AGILE style product development.
- Deep knowledge of vehicle HVAC System implementation.
TRAVEL: Less than 5%
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.