Calling all Road Warriors in the Spartanburg-Rock Hill, SC areas, this is a great opportunity to work local!
Position: Lead Superintendent – Commercial Construction
Location: Spartanburg, SC
My client, an award-winning General Contractor in SC, is looking to add a Lead Superintendent to their team. This company has a long standing, positive relationship with commercial – public and private. They have been in business for more than 50 years and are continuing to grow. This Lead Superintendent will not have to travel long distances and can be home each night.
The ideal Lead Superintendent will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction—focused on a variety of projects ranging from $500k -$20M. Projects include wood framing, garden style apartments, precast and podium style concrete, metal and steel frame structures; including schools, retail, office, etc. This company offers competitive salaries, 100% health insurance for employee, vehicle/cell allowance, and a great team environment.
- High School Diploma is required, BS degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Commercial Construction that includes hands on in the field work history; superintendent &/or project engineer—be a builder at heart
- A general Commercial Construction background with experience leading ground up projects +$15M
- Project history that includes higher education, steel framed projects mostly glass exteriors is a PLUS
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to manage small and large complex projects
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
If you’re interested in beginning the interview process and learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume and project history today.