Lead Outpatient Physical Therapist
As a talented and dedicated Physical Therapist, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Physical Therapist skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Physical Therapists for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- The Physical Therapist assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Therapy
- Direct Physical therapy intervention
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Behavioral Health team.
- Bachelor of Science Degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Must have a current State license.
- CPR required
- A current state of driver’s license is required.
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 2 years of experience working as an Physical Therapist
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care