Lead Medical Coordinator - LPN/LVN
Join a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the care of unaccompanied minors. You will be part of medical team in a non-clinical setting that aims to deliver health care services for Unaccompanied Minor Programs with an emphasis in disease prevention and health maintenance. You’ll work closely with the director of medical services, medical providers, medical coordinators, program directors, assistant program directors and other related departments. You will also supervise a staff of medical coordinators.
- Must have a current LVN, LPN or Pediatric LPN license.
- At least one year of experience as an LPN/LVN required (Preferred, 2-3 year of experience in a hospital, clinic, medical records department or physician’s office.)
- Minimum of one year of supervisory experience.
- At least one-year of experience working with troubled adolescents or youth services is preferred.
- Possess the ability to train staff, prepare reports and recommendations, and work with the youth in community-based programs, hospitals, clinics, public health departments or federal agencies.
If you’re interested, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.