Lead Mechanical Engineer Environmental Technology Company Dexter, MI
This company develops innovative environmental technologies for a variety of industries. They have over 30 years of experience manufacturing products for the oil and gas, water treatment and remediation, food and beverage, and landfill management markets. They work with industry experts to stay ahead of emerging environmental issues and to introduce efficient, robust solutions to the market.
Position and Responsibilities Overview
The Lead Mechanical Engineer will define and develop products used in environmental monitoring and management. This position will contribute to all phases of new product development, lead product development projects as needed, stay informed of industry trends, and identify new product opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience with engineering development tools including DVP&R, DFMEA, and other problem-solving methodologies
- Experience developing and launching new products
- 3+ years of experience in new product development
- 7+ years of experience in new product development
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of experience designing environmental remediation systems and/or fluid or hydraulic systems
- 3+ years of experience developing wireless communication technology
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this ad.