Reporting to the President of a leading provider of Domestic and International Transportation Management, Freight Services, Business Intelligence and Audit & Payment Services company.
The Lead Generation Specialist will lead rapid penetration of target segments including domestic and international transportation prospects to assist the business development teams initiate initial contact, meeting appointments, pre-qualifications and initial Q&A. Will help to define and implement a high-volume sales program that efficiently and rapidly brings on new customers with a proven selling process. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Supply chain or transportation knowledgeable (2 years)
- Engage in direct initial phone contact to high value prospects highlighting the case for change and the transportation services the organization provides.
- Direct sales process will include qualifying leads and customer needs, solution recommendation and appointment scheduling.
- Establish a standard process that minimizes sales cycle time for small to medium size prospects
- Reporting contact metrics
- Computer literate (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Education: 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (i.e. business, logistics or related discipline)
- Residence: Virginia Beach, VA
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Knowledge of services (i.e., domestic and international transportation modes)
- Strong prospecting and closing capabilities
- Proven effective presentation skills
- Passion for excellence
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Managing Partner: Mike Knox
Transportation, Logistics & Supply Chainmike@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.119Click here to apply online