Recruitment Partners is working on the TMEP project and is searching for an Environmental Coordinator for a contract position in Hope BC. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Environmental Advisors on this project with day to day activities. You will interface with clients and staff to setup, manage and report on environmental services related to the project and build and maintain positive client relationship focused on providing top quality service in a variety of environmental programs.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Assist with the coordination and execution of Phase 1 and 2 Environmental Site Assessments through to reclamation certification
- Complete detailed site assessments and vegetation management activities in forested, mountainous settings
- Prepare detailed technical reports, work plans and cost estimates
- Ensure that project requirements are met in a timely and effective manner
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support TechnologyContact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!
- Technical Diploma or University Degree in environmental science or related discipline
- Relevant environmental consulting experience on a construction project in the Oil and Gas sector
- Ability to undertake a variety of project specific tasks related to reclamation, remediation, and spill response
- Exposure to spills, and Phase 2 environmental site assessments (ESA)
- Excellent technical writing skills with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to travel to remote locations