HVAC Experience Required
Salary: $90K+ DOE
This engineer is responsible for developing and applying advanced mechanical engineering design methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced technical problems.
The person in this position may also provide technical consultation to other organizations and work leadership for lower level employees.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, conduct and technically direct projects or the major phases of significant projects.
- Coordinate the efforts of engineers and technical support staff.
- Conduct investigations or tests of considerable complexity pertaining to the development of new designs, methods and materials.
- Review literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Recommend corrections in technical analysis and design.
- Evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering. Requires at least 8 years related experience.
Comprehension of practical applications of engineering science and technology. Expert use of analytical and CAD software. Requires expert knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models. Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.Click here to apply online