We have an exciting opportunity in Pasadena, Texas for a Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer!
About the Opportunity: Join an Industry Leader! Our client is a global producer of specialty chemicals & materials used in the manufacture of personal care and household products used in everyday living. The site is thriving and recently underwent a $90 million expansion, and continues to invest over $20MM annually in new capital projects.
How You'll Contribute: As the Lead E&I Engineer, you will fulfill a key role by leading maintenance & reliability improvement activities for Instrumentation, Analyzer, and Electrical Distribution equipment & systems in the plant.
This includes overseeing day-to-day troubleshooting & repairs, instrument calibration, root cause failure analysis, developing & implementing Preventive Maintenance programs, identifying capital project opportunities to maintain and improve plant instrumentation, analyzer, and electrical infrastructure, and overseeing new installation tasks for all IE&A equipment.
The Background and Experience You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in the troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, reliability improvement, and project engineering of low-to-medium voltage electrical distribution systems and plant instrumentation
- Familiarity with NEC and NFPA 70E
- Knowledgeable in motor control centers, transformer maintenance & troubleshooting, substation maintenance & isolation processes, and industrial instrumentation and process control loop systems
- Skilled in interpreting electrical diagrams/schematics & loop drawings, troubleshooting electrical control circuitry & distribution systems, and IE&A terminologies and maintenance processes
- Basic knowledge of inline process and environmental analyzers and their functions
Compensation: $110,000 - $140,000 commensurate with experience
* Please note: Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States, on a full-time basis, for any employer.