Responsible for building end to end solutions and understanding of data transformation as it flows through key business processes. This role supports existing SOA and EDI transactions (identifying and resolving transactional issues). Additionally, the role will require analyzing and creating specifications for new SOA activities surrounding existing EDI partners, coordinating tests and working with our current vendors.Works on and leads various project deliverables including but not limited to:
Provides business user support:
- Member of the Supply Chain team responsible for project development activities for data integration
- Develop, test and install SOA interfaces.
- Develop, test, and install electronic transaction interfaces with customers, suppliers and 3rd party business partners. Interfaces include all EDI transactions and XML messages.
- Work directly with our business partners to analyze their data requirements and transaction/message specifications.
- Conduct unit testing and end-to-end testing with customers, suppliers, and other business partners
- Develop, test, and maintain EDI process flows and document maps
- Mentor and cross-train other team members on SOA processes
Support Information Services Standards:
- Ensure reliable and effective EDI operations by monitoring EDI production
- Perform troubleshooting, analysis, problem solving, exception handling, and re-processing as necessary to ensure reliable operations
- Partner with internal business sponsors to set priorities, report status, identify and resolve issues to meet business requirements and time lines
Supports Relationships between EDI Team and Business Areas including:
- Perform software development lifecycle activities
- Perform various run model activities to support integrations and related night batch activities
- Adhere to and support the use of IS standards for code development and code promotion
- Develop project plans with all its appropriate components
- Participate in EDI on-call phone rotation
- 3+ years of SOA experience
- 3+ years of experience with EDI transaction and messaging structures such as ANSI X12, Oracle Gateway, GS1, and XML preferred
- 3+ years PL/SQL skills (particularly in Oracle enterprise)
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing software applications
- 3+ years of experience developing large scale software development projects (preferably Oracle)
- 3+ years of experience utilizing Oracle Forms 11g preferred
- 2+ years of experience analyzing business requirements and translating them to technical requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.