Lead CT Technologist
Southern New Mexico
A local community hospital dedicated to delivering quality care through it’s commitment to be an accredited Chest Pain Center, Joint Replacement Center, an Accredited Stroke Center and an Accredited Bariatric Center is looking for a skilled CT Technologist to operate the CT scanning equipment and capture diagnostic images that are of good technical quality.
As a CT Tech Lead , you will possess knowledge of radiographic principals and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served (neonates to geriatric).
- Provide patient care in accordance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Expected to provide a positive image of the hospital.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, peers, physicians and visitors.
The CT Technologist’s responsibilities include taking inventory of radiologic supplies, ensuring that the radiologic equipment is in good working order, and adhering to established guidelines on hygiene and infection control. You should also be able to monitor patients throughout the scanning procedure to identify and respond to any allergic reactions to the contrast agents.
- At least one year of experience in an acute care setting.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Radiographic Technologist in the State of New Mexico.
- Current certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after two full months of work.
- Certification in CT, preferred.
Relocation is available!
For more information, contact Chris at Chris@apnusa.com or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!