Our client is a Fortune 300 vertically integrated utility looking for the right person to provide leadership to the state regulatory group in an active jurisdiction. This role will have 4 direct attorney reports and will be the strategic lead for all matters before state commission.
Is this you or someone you know?
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience
- Effective communication, both verbal and written
- 1st chair experience on rate cases and other state regulatory matters
- Strategic regulatory vision and the ability to work with internal clients to solve problems
- Ability to manage outside counsel, supervise in-house counsel, and be the eyes and ears of the DGC and GC for this jurisdiction
Relocation to the Mountain West location will be required and supported.
If you’re interested in discussing further or know someone you’d recommend, feel free to grab a time on Lynda's calendar here: https://calendly.com/lynda-cooney