Large International Automotive Company located in Farmington Hills Michigan is looking for a LEAD Advanced Systems Engineer that can support the development of mechanical and electrified powertrain / driveline / chassis systems.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate vehicle system level functional safety requirements, incorporate into subsystems, and develop necessary documentation
- Evaluate quality, regulatory, manufacturing, and service/diagnostic requirements
- Decompose into subsystems to determine the most effective path to meet vehicle system requirements
- Responsible for full system interactions and connections (electrical, mechanical, software) for Dana systems in the customer vehicle or system.
- System performance tuning / calibration
- Assess current and/or proposed state of a system. Assess gaps, build, and execute plan to close gaps.
- Review analysis documents at system level including DVPR, DFMEA, HARA, TARA.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years powertrain / drivetrain / chassis experience with strong background in design of transmission components and assemblies and system engineering
- Experience managing and documenting requirements and utilizing system engineering principles
- Strong quality and engineering development methodology experience – DFMEA, DVP&R, 8D
- Software and controls development experience, cybersecurity knowledge and experience a plus
- Functional Safety ISO26262 experience a must, vehicle CAN knowledge preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01