We’re working with a F300 Midwestern based utility to bring in a Managing AGC for capital markets and SEC reporting.
This person will be the point person for SEC document prep, working collaboratively on capital markets and strategic transactions, and will have 2 direct attorney reports.
- 10+ years experience, 12+ preferred
- Capital Markets transactions. Predominately registered offerings including finance facilities. VC experience is a plus
- 33 & 34 act reporting experience
- Corporate development transactions – businesses or business lines, strategic acquisitions/divestitures. Not just asset transactions.
- Large firm experience preferred
Relocation to the Midwestern HQ is required and will be supported.
If you’re interested in discussing further or know someone you’d recommend, feel free to grab a time on Lynda's calendar here: https://calendly.com/lynda-cooney