endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!Responsibilities:
- Tracks the customer's requirements from the AQP (Advanced Quality Planning) stage through the final PPAP (Product Part Approval Process) approval.
- Works closely with Engineering, Quality Control, and Production to resolve any internal, supplier, or customer driven issues or questions in a timely manner.
- Manages project from start to finish ensuring a very timely delivery to include the development of tooling, bills-of-material, and work instructions as well as any quality related documentation needed by the customer.
- Establishes systems and schedules for all launch activities.
- Develops material for multiple product launches including press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos, and training materials.
- Develops and oversees launch product plans, risk mitigation plans, communication plans, resource requirements, project costs, and all other project related documentation.
- Supervises the day-to-day management of all phases of the launch including requirements gathering, design, development, test, and implementation
- Knowledge in manufacturing problem solving and processes required.
- Knowledge of QS-9000/TS16949 requirements including APQP and PPAP required.
- Knowledge of seating systems; lean manufacturing techniques, and just in time environments.
- Knowledge of process efficiency as needed to make observations and take measurements directly, as well as collecting and interpreting data from the other technical and operating staff involved;
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) as needed to ensure that all aspects of an operation or process meet specified regulations;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.