As the new world of work sets in, Surgo offers you an opportunity to work from home, for a company that respects your freedom of opinion; a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today and join our dynamic team
Our client has an exciting work from home opportunity for a Lao language (Laotian) individual
The company is one of the fastest growing start-ups worldwide, with millions of contently satisfied customers in over thirty countries! The organisation operates in Europe, Mexico and Africa. The widely established organisation is defining the future of transport!
The position does require you to work shifts
We are looking for an experienced Lao (Laotian) Customer Support Advisor to join the organisation in establishing and disrupting the future in a positive lightThe role as Lao (Laotian) Speaking Customer Support Specialist:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Resolving customer queries via phone, chat and email
- Fluent in English and Lao language (Laotian) (spoken and written)
- National senior certificate
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201820 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.