Our client is seeking a talented, creative, and high energy professional landscape architect with 5+ years of experience, to join and help grow our team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm and lead their design team in some of the most exciting projects in the area. Great opportunity for a designer that wants to expand their ability, be more independent, and enhance their creativity.
Desired candidate must be a self-starter, efficient, organized, and have great client service skills. Must be adaptable to the changing deadlines and priorities of a quick pace environment and need to present the ability to focus and multi-task in a lively setting. The position is full time and offers the opportunity for growth as the company grows.
- Meet clients to sell, design and manage high end Residential design build projects.
- Process client and project information and paperwork following outlined procedures.
- Must be able to manage field crews and have a thorough understanding of hardscape construction and a broad plant pallet.
- Computer experience with Sketch up and Lumion are preferred but not required.
- Must have exceptional people skills and ability to work well as a team.
- Responsible for other projects and assignments as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a college degree preferred.
- 5+ Years’ experience working in a Landscape Architect role.
Salary and Benefits:
- Generous Base salary plus commissions
- Full Healthcare and Retirement
- Take home vehicle