As the lab supervisor in this Chandler hospital, you’ll hold managerial oversight and responsibility for the hematology, coagulation, urinalysis and chemistry departments. More about why you should apply to this position...
- Monday – Friday Position
- Zero Deductible Healthcare Plan
- Generous PTO
- 401K and Company Match
- Ensure efficient operations of the Laboratory, including compliance with all state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with the Laboratory Director and other supervisory personnel to continually improve the working environment and outcomes, staffing, workload, technical and operational capabilities, employee productivity and other subjects as they arise.
- Possess complete knowledge of all test requirements and CLIA regulation.
- Ensures highly effective staff recruitment, development, scheduling, orientation and training, laboratory inventory, quality control, customer relations, budgeting, employee evaluations, and regulatory compliance.
- Establishes standards, normal values, and methods of control for all laboratory tests performed.
- Rapidly takes successful corrective actions when test systems and results deviate from established performance standards and specifications.
- Implements new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures by investigating alternatives, preparing proposals, developing and performing parallel testing, and monitoring progress.
- Plans, designs, and directs installation of new and improved laboratory techniques.
To learn more, please contact Nick at Nick@apnusa.com or call 602-788-5890.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology or related Healthcare field.
- Medical Technologist or Clinical Laboratory Scientist with ASCP or equivalent certification required. Medical Technologist or Clinical Laboratory Scientist within experience performing complexity testing in chemistry, hematology, microbiology, immunology and clinical microscopy in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Minimum of five (3) years supervising a major function or unit within a licensed clinical laboratory.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!