Lab Techs MLT or MT/MLS
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager, you will collect and perform analysis on laboratory specimens. You will maintain laboratory instrumentation and supplies as necessary, as well as assist the Laboratory Manager as requested. This a direct hire position for the day shift.
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients.
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis.
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference.
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Work under the supervision of a medical technologist.
- MLT, MT or MLS License / Degree.
- Experience in a hospital or reference lab is required.
Please contact Nick Mazur at 602-788-5890 or email@example.com for more information.