As the lab manager in this Chandler, Arizona hospital, you’ll hold managerial oversight and responsibility for high complexity testing in a clinical laboratory while assuring accurate and timely reporting of all test results and assisting in the management of all Point of Care testing areas system-wide.
This expanding healthcare system is dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care to a deserving community.
- Monday – Friday Position
- Zero Deductible Healthcare Plan
- Generous PTO
- 401K and Company Match
- Ensure efficient operations of the Laboratory, including compliance with all state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with the Laboratory Director and other supervisory personnel to continually improve the working environment and outcomes, staffing, workload, technical and operational capabilities, employee productivity and other subjects as they arise.
- Possess complete knowledge of all test requirements and CLIA regulation.
- Ensures highly effective staff recruitment, development, scheduling, orientation and training, laboratory inventory, quality control, customer relations, budgeting, employee evaluations, and regulatory compliance.
- Establishes standards, normal values, and methods of control for all laboratory tests performed.
- Rapidly takes successful corrective actions when test systems and results deviate from established performance standards and specifications.
- Implements new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures by investigating alternatives, preparing proposals, developing and performing parallel testing, and monitoring progress.
- Plans, designs, and directs installation of new and improved laboratory techniques.
To learn more, contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-788-5890.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology or related Healthcare field.
- Medical Technologist or Clinical Laboratory Scientist with ASCP or equivalent certification required. Minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a Medical Technologist or Clinical Laboratory Scientist within the last ten years performing moderate and/or high complexity testing in chemistry, hematology, microbiology, immunology and clinical microscopy in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Minimum of five (5) years supervising a major function or unit within a licensed clinical laboratory.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!