Medical Technologist or MLT (ASCP Certified) - Hematology - Lead
We are searching for an experienced ASCP Med Tech that is confident working in the hematology department. We are looking for a leader in our clients clinical lab.
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best.
Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. However if you are in a position to make a change and want to escape the big city this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, camping on the weekends, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit community.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification