Seeking an experienced Laboratory Manager to serve a key role in a rapidly growing Oncology Molecular Diagnostics company.
Location: SouthEast US
Requirements for success
Desired Education: BS, ASCP Board Certification (a strong plus), AMT Molecular Certification ( a strong plus)
- >4 years of lab operation experience or 2+ years of experience working in a regulated (CLIA/CAP) molecular laboratory with a supervisory role
- Molecular Biology Expertise (DNA, RNA Extraction, PCR & NGS, Bioinformatics, LIMS)
- History of growing and managing energetic and productive laboratory teams.
- Successful record of QA/QC matric, testing workflow and lab economics management
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time and people management skills.