Seeking an experienced Laboratory Director to serve a key role in a rapidly growing Oncology Molecular Diagnostics company.
Location: SouthEast US
Requirements for success
Education: MS or higher in Biological/Life Sciences, PhD preferred
- >4 years of lab experience with 2+ years of experience working in a regulated (CLIA/CAP) laboratory
- Must qualify as a Technical Supervisor for High Complexity Lab according to CLIA/CAP & NY State requirements
- Molecular Biology Expertise (DNA, RNA Extraction, PCR & NGS)
- History of growing and managing energetic and productive laboratory teams.
- Computer skillset: Microsoft Office & Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) required, Bioinformatics experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Robust organizational and time management skills.