We are looking to hire LPN for very reputable company located in Waianae, HI!
Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing, you will provide professional nursing care to residents and assist in the management and supervision of the nursing unit.
As the LPN Nurse, you will chart and make observations, oversee and direct the CNAs in their day-to-day assignments and answer questions from residents, responsible parties and other personnel. Additional responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with other Charge Nurses to coordinate all care for assigned residents.
- Administering medications as ordered by the physician and according to policy and procedures; Notifying physician when medications are consistently refused.
- Taking verbal/telephone orders from physicians and transcribes orders to new medication administration record, the pre-printed physician order sheet, resident chart, treatment/care plans as appropriate.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of resident medications and medical stock supplies.
- Performing assessments on admission, transfer and/or discharges.
- Current and Valid license as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Experience in geriatrics and current nursing standards of practice preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviation required.
- CPR and First Aide required.
To learn more or apply, please contact Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.